If you, or someone in your family, suffer from allergies and are looking to buy the best room air purifier, you don’t have to look any further than GermGuardian’s AC4825 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System. The 22-inch tall, 100+ CDR rated air purifier makes use of the HEPA filter and UV-C sanitizer to keep the air in a medium sized room free from allergens, bacteria, viruses, mold and odors. Every hour, the multilevel air purifier processes the air in an area of approximately 155 square feet.
Key Features of Small Best Room Air Purifier
• It reduces exposure to indoor asthma triggers by capturing 99.97 percent of the allergens (dust mites, plant pollens, plant pollens, etc.) with the help of the True HEPA filtration system.
• The activated carbon filter used in this best small room air purifier serves to reduce pet odors as well as odor caused by cooking and smoking.
• The UV-C light, coupled with the filters, kills airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
• The best bedroom air purifier comes with indicator lights for UV-C bulb and filter replacement.
• The 22-inch model is best suited for use in small and medium sized rooms.
• GermGuardian’s purifier operates quietly and is certified energy efficient.
• The product carries a three-year limited warranty.
How Does GermGuardian AC4825 Work?
The first step in the air purification process is the pre-filter and the charcoal filter which contains a layer of activated carbon. They capture the larger airborne particles such as lint and dust and also remove common household odors.
In the next stage, the True HEPA filter removes 99.97 percent of the particles such as mold spores, debris, dust mites, pet dander and plant pollens that are of 3 microns size.
In the final stage of air purification, the UV-C light technology is made use of. The UV-C light kills airborne bacteria and viruses. Additionally, the UV-C light activates titanium dioxide which helps to decompose the odor molecules produced by pets, smoke and cooking.
Pros and Cons
• There are three levels of cleaning: pre-filter and charcoal filter, True HEPA filter and UV-C light
• It is created for people who experience allergic reactions caused by plant pollens, dust mite, mold spores etc.
• The CADR rating of 100+ makes the purifier suitable for most purposes
• Energy efficient as it consumes only 55 Watts, less than that consumed by a lightbulb
• Highly affordable as it costs just $100
• Ultra-quiet operation under normal settings.
• Noise is higher at higher power settings. However, this is really not an issue because it is operated at higher settings only for short periods of time, say, after the windows have been kept open for a long time.
• Separate air purifier required for different rooms.
GermGuardian AC4825 air purifier comes loaded with excellent features. It gives people who suffer from allergic reactions a great deal of peace of mind as can be adjudged from the room air purifier reviews provided by real users. On Amazon, as many as 83 percent of the users who have provided reviews have given it a rating of 4 and above. The average rating is 4.3 on 5. In addition, AC4825 is a value-for-money buy because it costs less than $100. Read more air purifier reviews on ClearHomeAir.com.